The CloudTimer app for Android and iOS is free to download for everybody. If you are an event organizer, use the RaceGorilla dashboard to create a new competition. In demo mode you can time up-to 10 participants and use all available functionalities.
When you want to time more than 10 participants you can switch over to one of our paid models; ‘Training’ if you are regularly timing sessions or events, or ‘Competition’ if you are only timing a single competition. At the moment these pricing models aren’t automated yet. So please contact us when you switch to Training or Competition mode and we’ll send you an invoice for your event or sessions.
What to expect?
A test event demo is for free. You can use the complete system and try it out for yourself. Just make sure you do not go over 10 participants.
When using the training mode, you are not doing a public competition, but you will have to contact us and pay a yearly fee for unlimited use for training.
A competition is
- €20 for a simple start-finish race, with an unlimited number of competitors.
- €30,- for competitions with one or multiple splits,with an unlimited number of competitors.
- €10,- is added when using our special module, the Bluebox.
- €20,- is added when using gate-judging (canoe- or raft slalom)
- Each separate round or stage (called tracks in our dashboard) is considered to be a new competition.
In the settings chapter of the dashboard you can find an options to change the status of your event to demo, training or competition.
When you sign in, you’ll agree to subscribe to our payment model. This means we will send you an invoice for a timed competition.